AT INTERIOR COLLECTIVE, WE BELIEVE YOUR SPACE SHOULD BE A DIRECT REFLECTION OF
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU LOVE. IT IS OUR JOB TO EXECUTE YOUR VISION AND CREATE A BEAUTIFUL
SPACE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE YEARS OF LASTING MEMORIES.
Click on each service box to learn more about our offerings
- PROJECT EVALUATION: We determine the client’s needs and desires, assess the function of the space, establish a budget, discuss style options, and measure all areas [all included in first consultation].
- DESIGN DEVELOPMENT: Provide working drawings for all aspects of design, develop overall design concept [color schemes, furniture & fabric selection, materials and finishes], finalize items for purchase, re-select any backordered items, and coordinate all shipping and delivery.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Budget overview, project management [finalize items for purchase, re-selects, coordinate all shipping and delivery], trade management, site visits, and installation.
+ Hours are determined on a per project basis, segmented into three  installment payments throughout the duration of your project.
DESIGN TIPS $15 per tip
- REALTORS, BROKERS, & HOMEOWNERS TRYING TO SELL: This service is for those having trouble selling or simply need help getting the property in the best shape before it goes on the market. We edit and use what you currently have, suggest additions, and then implement to help sell the home as quickly as possible.
- EVENTS: This service is for those planning birthdays, baby showers, dinner parties…the list goes on. We help plan everything from the smallest to largest of details to help execute your overall big picture idea.
- HOLIDAY STAGING: This service is best for those of you that are looking for us to stage your home for the holidays! We can do this by using existing holiday décor, sourcing and purchasing from trade vendors, or suggesting retail locations [if your prefer to shop yourself]. Think of us as your personal shopper. We assess your space, source the product, and stage the holiday décor to execute your overall vision.